oneIgloo is a web hosting and services company. We provide the necessary infrastructure to host your web site and provide services such as email, file storage, and streaming.
We offer access to the MySQL, PostgresSQL, SQLite, and Berkeley DB open source databases. A number of programming languages may be used, including Lisp, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Tcl. For more information, see our list of available software. We are very supportive of development efforts and do our best to accomodate your software requirements.
Our Technical Service Provider (TSP) is Hurricane Electric. Our main servers are at their secure data facility in Fremont, California.
- Video surveillance inside and outside of the building
- 12-inch raised floors
- Down flow air conditioning units
- High-security card key system
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) battery backup and emergency diesel generator
- Locked cabinet with high-powered fans and bottom ventilation ducts
- 24/7 technical support (accessible to oneIgloo personnel), remote hands support (live people)
- Climate-control, fire suppression
Hurricane Electric operates a national backbone running GigE (1,000 Mbps) and multiple OC-48s (2.488 Gbps) and is peered with over 250 major networks, at eleven major national exchange points, and major connections to Asia via NTT, KDD, IIJ, and Boranet (Korea), and more. There are four backup transit providers.
The Fremont facility features a direct Gigabit WAN connection to the MAE-West and PAIX (Palo Alto Exchange) on a self-healing fiber ring. This provides fast reliable connectivity with the shortest possible routes.